THE EVENT: This workshop aims to feed into the UK bioeconomy strategy and specifically into work that has been taking place over recent months to identify and gather specific evidence on the potential of and barriers to the development of a UK bioeconomy.
DATE: April 28, 2016
LOCATION: Heslington, York, UK
NOVAMONT’S PRESENCE: Speaker
Aims of the Workshop
- showcasing innovative projects and products on the market or being prepared for market
- helping investors understand the landscape of industrial bioeconomy and opportunities
- understanding from stakeholders the policies required to boost industrial bioeconomy in the UK
- defining specific policy targets
- creating a networking opportunity between stakeholders
Target audiences include policy makers, investors, industries, start-ups and research institutes.